This really helps, thanks a lot :D
There's been some questions about the second CG, or the final few endings. The second CG is a threesome that you can unlock by doing well during the initial press conference. The final endings require you to have done a good job pretending to be Charles.
The easiest way to accomplish that is by asking Dana the right questions to get through the conference, and then being a blunt but transparent president. Asking these questions of Dana will make it easier (and remember that new questions may appear after asking certain others).
- Ask about the attack:
- How is the President?
- Who attacked us?
- What was the goal of the attack?
- How do we explain my lack of injuries?
- Where are we? Where did the attack occur?
- What kind of attack was it?
- Have any suspects been identified?
- How many people were injured?
- Ask about my administration:
- Are there any important people I should know about?
- Tell me about my vice president
Next, look at the first or second photo before asking "I'm married?"
During the press conference, you'll want to give a no-bullshit speech.
- People of the United States
- There was an attempt on my life
- Fortunately, that attempt failed
- Unfortunately, there were injuries, and fatalities
- At least four secret service agents were killed, and several more were injured
- I'm confident that the FBI will be able to tell us more in the coming days
- Thank you
And then you want to answer the questions as thoroughly as possible. (The questions are semi-randomized, although if you gave a good speech without misleading information, the followup questions will always be the same.)
- I haven't seen (my husband) yet
- The attack used an autonomous vehicle
- (Vice President Reiner) is currently on Air Force Two, on her way back to the United States
- I'm not going to dignify (the question about my sexuality) with a response
- (No suspects have been identified) at this time. The FBI is working with the car rental company and following some leads
- No (one has claimed responsibility)
- (Replacing me is) a possibility that the FBI is looking into
- I trust the FBI to do their job (finding leads). I don't think it'd be useful for me to speculate at this time
- The limousine protected me from serious injury (in the attack)
- No one other than secret service agents was seriously hurt
Greet Lorenzo with a hug, and then either accept the threesome or go off with Lorenzo on your own.
Afterward, be honest in your conversation with Lorenzo.
- What did you say?
- If we're having problems, we should talk about them
- Twelve years is a long time to be married
- That's a little selfish, but it's also completely reasonable to want
- Remember the first time I went skiing with you / Remember when we adopted Molly
- Are you jealous of Jonas?
- Tell me what you want me to do
- But 'enough' shouldn't be enough
- They probably need me for some briefing or something...
You can achieve one of three different endings, if you've done well up to this part.
- For the best ending, agree to help Dana ("That makes sense. I hope I can help.")
- For a different ending, don't agree to help ("I'm not a lab rat!")
- For an uneventful end, accept your fate ("I understand.")
- To be a catalyst for change, try to convince her to help ("Please. Help me. I don't want to die.')
The other endings are achieved by doing spectacularly badly in different parts of the game, or by revealing the truth.